Evercast is the first real-time collaboration platform built for creatives by creatives. It combines video conferencing, HD live-streaming, and full-spectrum audio in a single web-based platform. No matter where in the world they're located, users can securely stream any creative workflow with ultra low latency and uncompromising quality. With features made specifically to facilitate creative collaboration, Evercast offers a digital experience that mirrors the ease and productivity of a team sitting shoulder-to-shoulder.
A recipient of the 2020 Engineering Emmy award, Evercast is trusted by major Hollywood studios, including Netflix, Warner Bros, HBO, and Sony Pictures -- as well as industry-leading creative agencies such as BBDO and Hogarth International. Each and every day, thousands of creative professionals use Evercast to collaborate remotely with their teams.
The Associate Sales Rep is a key position that requires problem-solving skills, multi-tasking abilities and excellent customer service skills. This individual will provide assigned customers and sales team with assistance. They provide ongoing support to existing customers and collaborate with account management.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter with a proactive approach to responsibilities and working with colleagues. This is a highly collaborative role that will require strong communication skills.
● Handle a sales pipeline of renewals and new business which consistently delivers above expectation results.
● Negotiate, liaise and communicate both internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the sales process.
● Deliver online presentations and demonstrations and coordinate internal resources as needed.
● Track non-renewal, pending, and lost renewals including reasons for canceling for analysis.
● Track lead life cycles in our CRM, Hubspot
● Learn & understand the basic technical components of Evercast to answer one off questions as needed
● Clearly communicate how product updates & what’s in the pipeline will benefits potential clients
● 1 year of sales experience in entertainment and media content production and/or post production- SaaS sales experience is a plus
● Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders including, executive and C-level
● Experience with G-suite & CRM software- familiarity with Hubspot and ZenDesk is a plus
● Self-starter who is motivated to get results
● Proven ability to juggle multiple clients at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
● Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
● Outstanding customer service skills
● The ability to use discretion when working with high-profile clients
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions, and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.