The company you’ll join
Evercast is the first real-time collaboration platform built for creatives by creatives. It combines video conferencing, HD live-streaming, and full-spectrum audio in a single web-based platform. No matter where in the world they're located, users can securely stream any creative workflow with ultra low latency and uncompromising quality. With features made specifically to facilitate creative collaboration, Evercast offers a digital experience that mirrors the ease and productivity of a team sitting shoulder-to-shoulder.
A recipient of the 2020 Engineering Emmy award, Evercast is trusted by major Hollywood studios, including Netflix, Warner Bros, HBO, and Sony Pictures -- as well as industry-leading creative agencies such as BBDO and Hogarth International. Each and every day, thousands of creative professionals use Evercast to collaborate remotely with their teams.
About the role
The Editorial Support Engineer Position will be responsible for walking new clients through the onboarding process, including the installation of our software/education about the platform. This position will also help the development of the Onboarding process to add new workflows, and assist the Client Support Team with escalated support requests when needed. Editorial Support Engineers must be well-versed in the world of creative media software/hardware and be able to work with clients to understand how to use Evercast with their systems.
What we’re looking for
- Two+ years of editorial experience in the production and or post-production environments.
- Experience in editorial, video editing, sound editing, and/or have knowledge of NDI,
Pro-tools, AVID, OBS, Media Composer, and Premiere are preferred.
- Experience with CRM (customer relationship management) and ticketing systems such
as HubSpot, Jira, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc. is preferred.
- Technical troubleshooting customer experience is required.
- Prior experience/knowledge of the Hollywood industry (roles, terminology) is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Apple Operating Systems.
- Proficient in troubleshooting networking/internet systems and issues preferred.
- Have strong interpersonal skills (both written and oral), excellent phone etiquette,
strong listening skills, and am detail-oriented.
- Ability to develop a strong rapport with clients early on in customer interaction.
- Demonstrate ability to transition escalated client inquiries into positive successful interactions.
- Possess a positive and patient outlook, think creatively, be flexible, and embrace change.
- Work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Enjoy/thrive on autonomy and be results focused.
- Works well within a team environment, is also self-sufficient, can work independently, and utilize downtime effectively.
- Be open and receptive to constructive feedback from Team Leaders, Management, and peers.
**THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION**
**MUST BE USA OR CANADA BASED**
**NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**
**FLUENCY IN SPANISH IS A PLUS**
We take care of our team
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions, and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Mission driven: We are not just another startup — we’re a group of passionate individuals who truly care about creatives. We believe that creativity brings people together from around the world, and our software exists to facilitate creatives working together, no matter where they are.
- Impact: We are making a huge impact in the lives of creatives. We encourage every employee to push the envelope. Our best ideas come from out-of-the-box-thinking and innovation.
- Compensation: Competitive pay based on the work you do, not your previous salary.
- Benefits + Perks: 100% remote, top-tier health insurance, unlimited paid time off, generous procurement program, and more.
We value diversity
Evercast is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.